Exemplary Gymnastic Classes in Lee's Summit
At Flipzone of Lee’s Summit, MO, we help build a strong physical, ethical and moral foundation that will carry over to life after gymnastics. Trust our reliable communication system to keep you informed at all times.
Gymnastics for Holistic Development
Through our gymnastics program, your child has the opportunity to succeed in life through the development of long-term life skills such as confidence, perseverance, sportsmanship, goal setting, respect, teamwork, a strong work ethic, a love of exercise and a sense of accomplishment in their abilities.
What are the Benefits of Gymnastics for a Child?
- They Gain Social Skills - Children learn to work together and cooperate with each other and the rules and routine of a team gymnastics class makes it easier for your child to develop social skills
- Perfecting With Practice - With patience and persistence, your child will perfect their skills with their gymnastics team. When your child sees their practice paying off, they will feel a sense of confidence and self-empowerment.
- They Learn to Challenge Themselves - With all this practice come challenges, and your child will learn the feeling they get from succeeding will drive them to challenge themselves to learn more and more.
- Posture Improvement - It is very important that your child learn to perfect their posture which will naturally make your child feel more confident.
- Shine on Stage - After all this practice and perfecting, your child will shine when performing their routine. Performing their team gymnastics in front of an audience is very rewarding and will give them the confidence they need to continue to succeed.
Two Class Options
Comets - Ages 7+
This is a great class for those looking to get started in gymnastics or are looking to develop well-rounded athletic skills. Training will utilize all equipment, but with an emphasis on development, not competition.
** All classes are 1 hour
Mondays: 5:45 & 6:45 PM
Tuesday: 5:30 PM
Wednesdays: 7:15 PM
Acro - Tumbling Class - Ages 7+
With the focus on acrobatics and tumbling, this is a great class for those looking to develop the floor skills needed for activities like competitive cheerleading.
7+ class: Thursdays - 5:30 PM
12+ class: Tuesdays: 7:30 PM
Fridays: 4:30 PM
*** All classes are for one hour***